Succeeding in business isn’t easy, and building up success doesn’t happen overnight. You need to have a lot of dedication and a lot of patience in order to succeed. There are ways you can boost your chances though, and looking to others who’ve been where you are and grown their businesses is a great place to start. Many entrepreneurs are happy to share their secrets to success – and you can learn so much from them! Here are 5 must have eBooks for every entrepreneur who wants to turn their business into a success story.
5 must have eBooks for every entrepreneur
1. Entrepreneur Revolution: How to Develop your Entrepreneurial Mindset and Start a Business that Works
A no-nonsense, implementable handbook for taking part in the Entrepreneur Revolution
Entrepreneur Revolution means taking the initiative to do something that you love, something that you’re good at, and something that will make you money. This masterclass in gaining an entrepreneurial mindset will show how to change the way you think, the way you network, and the way you make a living.
- Includes new statistics, activities, case studies, and research
- Takes a look at how the brain can affect the entrepreneurial mindset
- Offers new ideas for entrepreneurs starting a new business
- Helps you shake off old ideas and make a great, independent leap forward
This inspiring and practical book shows you how to break free from The Industrial Revolution mindset, quit working so hard, follow your dream—and make a fortune along the way.
2. The 10% Entrepreneur: Live Your Dream Without Quitting Your Day Job
You want to launch a business, try something new and make yourself more employable, but you don’t want to lose the security of your job. You no longer have to choose. Instead, become a 10% entrepreneur.
In The 10% Entrepreneur, Patrick J. McGinnis shows you how to integrate entrepreneurship into your life by investing 10% of your time and, if possible, 10% of your capital into side projects. You will generate more income, discover new opportunities, sharpen your skills – and get the life you’ve always wanted.
3. A Guide to Starting and Developing a New Business (Make Business Your Business)
A short guide developed by Lord Young, the Prime Minister’s adviser on small business and enterprise, to help you turn your business idea into reality. It provides useful hints, advice and further support.
4. Influencer Fast Track: From Zero to Influencer in the next 6 Months!: 10X Your Marketing & Branding for Coaches, Consultants, Professionals & Entrepreneurs (Influencer Marketing & Branding)
A truly motivating book that will help your business into a success within 6 short months!
5. Online Business Startup: The entrepreneur’s guide to launching a fast, lean and profitable online venture
ONLINE BUSINESS STARTUP isn’t just a how-to guide in online marketing or SEO… it contains everything an experienced entrepreneur wished he had known when he started in business.
We are flooded with so much information in the digital world that it distracts us from the fundamentals of starting up and running a lean business. This book is ultimately an answer to the question “How can we quickly implement proven strategies for my online business, and avoid all the noise?”